Women’s InnerFitness & Wellness Center is a practice where women, children, and families are free to explore emotions and feelings in a supportive and positive environment that offers hope. We seek to build a collaborative professional relationship with each client and help guide you through issues such as self-esteem, self-development, family, work concerns, physical and sexual trauma. Additionally, we offer services to help individuals coping with the emotional stress associated with medical, hormonal and reproductive difficulties. Our expertise is in caring for a wide range of emotional and behavioral concerns. Our services are provided in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere that encourages healing. We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client’s individual needs towards your personal growth.
How will we support your goals:
- We use empirically validated therapies that acknowledge a client's unique set of strengths and abilities that, as developed, allow you to overcome difficulties.
- We view our clients holistically to foster long-term healing.
- We incorporate a collaborative approach to treatment that encourages participation through homework, written narratives, and other interventions.
At Women's InnerFitness and Wellness Center we specialize in the following:
- Psychological Health, Healing, and Wellness of Women, Children, and Families
- Women Diagnosed with Cancer and Survivorship Care
- Veteran Support and Resources
Meet Our Staff
Mrs. Anyinkia Forteh, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Board Certified