Counseling for Anxiety
Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective? If this sounds like you, we're confident we can help.
Click here to reach out to our office.
Our practice offers the most effective forms of treatment to get the relief from the anxiety that you deserve. When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy - as opposed to anxiety medication - treats more than just symptoms of the problem.
Take our free mental health quiz to learn more about your symptoms.
Do any of these symptoms sound like you:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Insomnia/An inability to sleep
If any of these symptoms sound like you, click this link to reach out to us.
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills. If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, we invite you to contact us today for a free consultation.